Sunday 22 March 2009

The Virgin Post (again)

It's already 3.00 am in the morning and all of the sudden, I have the "I think I should start blogging....again" thought. Yes, I had a few blogs before, but all ended up collecting virtual dust, as I was lazy to blog getting to a PC while the idea is still in my is pretty tough. So since I finally have a PC with INTERNET CONNECTION at HOME!, I think I should be able to prevent history from repeat itself.

A brief introduction about myself. My name is Meng, some friends calls me Chubby. I grew up in Brunei (till 10), Penang (11-12) and Ipoh (my high school years). I'm a 88 baby, and a Pisces. I'm straightforward, but I know when not to be, I can be nice but I can be the biggest arse you've ever met. I'm open to all opinions-good or bad-, I won't easily go emo over small matters as I find it a waste of time and energy. I think that should be enough.

Hope you enjoy your stay. Cheers :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

yohohohohohohooooooo!!1st comment *spam*

Unknown said...

weiiii... ioso start blog... wakakakaka....!!!!
http://audi0-junkie.blogspot.com/