Saturday 28 March 2009

The high school years

I was going through my hard disk and I found loads of old pictures hidden in my hard disk and virtually rotting. Though they are old pictures, but they do bring back loads of memories when I was in high school (in form 5 to be specific). Really miss the days when we have no worries other than sitting for the over-ratted SPM examination.


this is my school, St. Micheal's Institution aka SMI aka Sperm Manufacturing Inc

These are taken during our farewell party in school. Final year already ma.

5 sc 5 goons


he library....i was a librarian ok...






These were during MGS interact club IU day.

can you find me?

come on...you can do it....I'm there somewhere

Michaelian Chinese Orchestra

this is the oldest picture of all...Board of Student Librarians 04/05 Leadership Camp @ Cameron Highlands

sighs....really brings back memories and realize how fast time has flown. Really miss those days....

4 comments:

Unknown said...

swt!! da' last pic damm ownage wei~~ Cameron Trip~~ haha...
n' datz me right in da middle of d' 2nd pic... xD

Ricky Emily said...

ya wei...leadership camp konon...there's where u learn how to play cho dai ti.....XD

Unknown said...

v should hav organized more camps.. could hav learnt more stuff... haha

Ricky Emily said...

u know la the internal affair back then...all still young farts wert