Thursday 26 March 2009

The Baldness

It's been only few days I've gone bald and I've received a big amount of WTFs in facebook. Some asked why did I do that, some thought I was going through depression. Nah, the reason is simple, to satisfy my curiosity of "what is it like to be bald?". If I don't like it, the hair will grow, so what do I got to lose?

After going bald I've noticed something, nothing's changed. Nothing special happened, except for the number of WTFs I got. But other than that, I'm still the same. I'm still me. I like the same food, I still have the same goal of life, I still play COD, etc etc. Many people spent too much time focusing on what they are rather than who they are. They cared too much about their looks, their hair, their clothes, their style, how rich they look, how sexy they look, how macho they look, and so on; but they forgot to fix one of the most important thing, themselves. When we die people remember us for who we are, and what good or bad things we've done; not how we look. Our body are just flesh and meat when we're dead; your actions or your character is the thing that people remember.

Ok, enough of being kinda philosophical, back to my baldness. I kinda like it though, very cooling and I save ALOT from shampoo :D

0 comments: