Tuesday 26 May 2009

The Sleepless Night

It's freaking 4.20 in the morning and I just woke up out of a sudden after 3 hours of sleep. Why why why why why???? What's wrong? Was it the coffee? or is it because my mind is filled with things. Many many things, due to the couple sessions of educational chat about a career and life. Too much info to compute...arghh! The dejavu craze is back, been getting hell a lot of it lately, which is not fun.....AT ALL. My mind is blur. Info-ful but blur. It's been running, processing infos from class and trying to apply it for my execution plans. But one thing's been bothering me lately. weird things....i dunno what. Could hardly describe it. I just felt.....weird. For what? I don't know. Why? I don't know. damn.....I don't even know what I'm typing......... >.<

1 comments:

Unknown said...

wei.. sot jor lo~