Sunday 31 May 2009

Google WAVE

Stumble across something REALLY interesting today. It's called Google WAVE. It's basically a communication tool brought to a whole new level. In my opinion, this is going to bring down IMs like MSN messenger, YM, etc. as it has loads of unbelievable features. It might even bring facebook down, if facebook doesn't stop changing layouts and ignoring their annoyed users' feedbacks. Why is that? Well, take a look at this demo yourself and get blown away.

Watch it here, or straight from Youtube. Your choice, but trust me, you will LOVE it.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow i so wanna watch it..
but 1hour + vid??
i think my sucky hostel connection will take me ages to watch it.. lol

Unknown said...

dude... 1 jam setengah wooo.... i tink my line in INTI dam7 cun ziit?