Saturday 19 September 2009

Thought of the day

We are all hypocrites, in a way. We just don't admit, or even realize it.

Just saw the latest video of human killing dogs and everyone was cursing the people who killed the dogs. Ya, I know it's a bit cruel for the way they did it, but calling those peeps inhuman and cursing them to die is just a little bit hypocrisy. Before everyone starts cursing me, I shall repeat I DON'T LIKE that scene either, but I just don't think we have the right to call them inhuman and all (unless you're a vegetarian). Why? Would you feel and say the same when you see someone kill a chicken or a duck? They are living things too. No right? Why?? Coz it's meant to be eaten, coz they are animals. That's exactly how they look at dogs over there, animals! It's food, to them. Yes, the way the kill the dog is very cruel and torturing for the dogs, how do you think the animal on your plates are killed? Do you think they are all killed properly (put halals aside)? Isn't that animal cruelty as well?? and when PETA complained about it, all meat eaters say they have nothing else better to do. Won't that be being a hypocrite?

Well, it's just a thought due to the side effect of excessive boredness. and once again I DON'T AGREE with their cruelty, but I still love meat (not dog meat of course).

0 comments: